Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Andy's Video Game Blog

What's up guys and gals? Andy here. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Did you guys know I asked LEGO to make this game? So anyway, the game has over 150 characters! I don't have time to list them all but I can definitely list a few main ones. So of course we've got the Avengers, Iron Man, Hawk-eye, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, and Thor. Then The Fantastic Four, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing. And The X-Men, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Gambit, and Colossus. Then we have the bad guys, like Doctor Doom, Loki, Rhino, Juggernaut, Mystiqe, Magneto, Sandman, Abomination, Venom, and The Lizard. And I'm just naming a few like I said before. If you buy the game you'll see how many more there are! All right guys I'm bouncing out. Later Gators.




P.S. I have ALL the characters and their different versions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment